This website is owned by DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED, registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 11693003.
Your privacy is important to us. It is DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://ripemedia.co, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
When you access our site, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
● Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
● HubSpot – We use Hubspot to collect information on users who send us an email in our CRM system. We use this information to track where visitors have come to the website from and to ensure we do not miss potential visitors communication due to technical errors.
DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://ripemedia.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s website, even if DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED or a DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
DOESNOTEQUAL LIMITED may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
This policy is effective as of 1 April 2020.